Table of Contents
There are many reasons to join Stewartby Water Sports Club and here are just a few:
- We’re a large and growing club that has warm friendly atmosphere at is heart.
- Everyone is welcome from complete novice or seasoned sailor; casual recreational sailor to hardened racer.
- You can sail whenever suits you. On any day from sunrise to sunset.
- The clubhouse and grounds are secure and accessible to members at any time.
- A large patio overlooking the lake is an excellent place to socialise and BBQ after a day on the water.
- The club organises many social events during the summer months where members can camp overnight if they wish.
- The club is an approved RYA Training Centre that can allow you to improve your sailing skills helped by trained instructors from within the club.
Take a look around the website to learn more about the club and its activities. If you have any questions then get in touch. We would be more than happy to have a committee member show you around the club and take you sailing if this helps you decide to join our club.