Applications for membership can be made at any time of the year by downloading the appropriate application form below.Why Join?
There are many reasons to join Stewartby Water Sports Club and here are just a few:
- We're a large and growing club that has warm friendly atmosphere at is heart.
- The clubhouse and grounds are secure and accessible to members at any time.
- A large patio overlooking the lake is an excellent place to socialise and BBQ after a day on the water.
- The club organises many social events during the summer months where members can camp overnight if they wish.
- The club is an approved RYA Training Centre that can allow you to improve your skills helped by trained instructors from within the club.
Take a look around the website to learn more about the club and its activities. If you have any questions then get in touch. We would be more than happy to have a committee member show you around the club if this helps you decide to join.
Your Membership Explained
Stewartby Water Sports Club is home to Sailing, Angling, Water-skiing and Powerboat racing. Each activity is managed by its own dedicated committee to look after the needs of its 'section members' and lay on its own programme of activities.
Overseeing the management of the site, buildings and lake is the Club Management Committee that is made up of members from all sections.
When you pay your membership fee a proportion of the fee is allocated to the activity with the remainder going to the management committee to support the maintenance of the club's infrastructure. The club is a CASC Registered, non-profit organisation where all the members subscriptions are used throughout the club to support you and your chosen sport.
Last updated 14:29 on 3 March 2020