Futher update on restarting racing
Published 17:18 on 13 Jul 2020
Following this weekends successfully test we are going to recommence racing on a Sundays with one session of 2 back to back races at 1:15, which will form a summer series. the qualification requirement will be the usual total number of races/3 rounded up to the nearest whole number +1. Because it is unclear who is available/willing/able to do duties in the current situation we have cancelled all existing booked duties. and will be asking all of you who are able to volunteer for at least 1 slot in each series you intended to race in
BEFORE VOLUNTEERING: you must read this it is mandatory.
but I will reiterate here that safety crews must have 2 people from the same household/bubble, or may be a single person who holds a Powerboat instructors or Safety boat certificate. Wednesdays can now also restart this week under the same modified SIs, with no bar or galley (so bring your tinneys). as long as we have some volunteers to run it. The Wednesday duties are all-ready in SCM and volunteer-able, so please go-ahead and book one if you can. I will amending the Sunday diary entries and making them available for sign up this week , a further announcement will be made once this is done.
Last updated 09:21 on 23 February 2021