Top facebook2x Top email2x Email us Top search2x Basket Login Join
Home > News > Coronavirus - Update 2 (23.03.2020)
Home > News > Coronavirus - Update 2 (23.03.2020)

Coronavirus - Update 2 (23.03.2020)

Published 03:32 on 24 Mar 2020

Dear Sailing members,

With immediate affect, the lake is now not in use until further notice. The clubhouse will be shut but the grounds will be accessible for the moment, to have a walk around and sit by the lake.

Please follow the Government's advice and stay at home if you can, decide if it essential to travel and keep social distancing as a priority at all times.

Most of all I wish you all well and keep safe.

Kind regards

David Coulson


Last updated 03:32 on 24 March 2020

© 2020 Stewartby Water Sports Club powered by Sailing Club Manager