Applications for membership can be made at any time of the year by downloading the application form below, indicating which membership category you are applying for and sending the appropriate fee to the address below.
All cheques must be made payable to "Stewartby Water Sports Club Ltd".
If you have any questions please contact our membership secretary or any member of the committee. In fact, why not just come along to the club any Sunday between February and the end of November and ask for a committee member. We'd love to see you.
Sailing Section Membership Secretary
23 St Augustines Road
Phone: 07870 289631
There are many reasons to join Stewartby Water Sports Club and here are just a few:
- We're a large and growing club that has warm friendly atmosphere at is heart.
- Everyone is welcome from complete novice or seasoned sailor; casual recreational sailor to hardened racer.
- You can sail whenever suits you. On any day from sunrise to sunset.
- The clubhouse and grounds are secure and accessible to members at any time.
- A large patio overlooking the lake is an excellent place to socialise and BBQ after a day on the water.
- The club organises many social events during the summer months where members can camp overnight if they wish.
- The club is an approved RYA Training Centre that can allow you to improve your sailing skills helped by trained instructors from within the club.
Take a look around the website to learn more about the club and its activities. If you have any questions then get in touch. We would be more than happy to have a committee member show you around the club and take you sailing if this helps you decide to join our club.
Your Membership Explained
Stewartby Water Sports Club is home to Sailing, Angling, Water-skiing and Powerboat racing. Each activity is managed by its own dedicated committee to look after the needs of its 'section members' and lay on its own programme of activities.
Overseeing the management of the site, buildings and lake is the Club Management Committee that is made up of members from all sections.
When you pay your membership fee a proportion of the fee is allocated to the sailing section with the remainder going to the management committee to support the maintenance of the club's infrastructure. The club is a non-profit organisation where all the members subscriptions are used throughout the club to support you and your chosen sport.
Last updated 09:48 on 30 June 2017